This is a unique bundle of software at an affordable price that will be attractive and practical for the vast majority of people working in and around the construction sector.
Whether its housing projects, light industrial, factories, small offices, retail, mixed use or even small scale urban planning, this pack has something for everyone.
Even product manufacturers can use the 3D tools to design products and release them in object libraries for designers and end users to download and insert into BIM models.
From conceptual design, land evaluation to construction cost estimating, there is a software package included that will do the job at hand. And all for one low cost – for everything.
Calculate the cost of land, develop a business plan and work out how much funding is required. The developer budgeting tool is invaluable.
See the full scope of the development costing software by clicking here >
* Product suppliers can create objects of all their ranges and allow designers to download them directly into their BIM models.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is the future of design development and project co-ordination. Every major project now has BIM as part of its delivery plan. But BIM can be used for small projects, such as a small house extension, all the way through to infrastructure projects such as nuclear power stations.
- 3D BIM Design
- Produce product objects in 3D so designers can download a virtual catalogue of your products which they can insert directly into their 3D BIM projects
BIM design software usually starts at around £1,500, plus annual costs of around 20% of the initial licence fee. There really is no need to pay that sort of money unless you are going to be working on large scale projects.
BIM covers geometry, spatial relationships, light analysis, geographic information, quantities and properties of building components, project management and post-construction facilities management. BIM data can be used to illustrate the entire building life-cycle, from cradle to cradle, from inception and design to demolition and materials reuse; quantities and properties of materials, which can be easily extracted from the model; and the scope of works, including management of project targets and facilities management throughout the building’s life. Furthermore, systems, components, assemblies and sequences can be shown in relative scale to each other and, in turn, relative to the entire project.
Estimating the construction costs can be vital to a project. This easy to use construction cost estimating software tool can help with identifying the main cost categories and developing a budget. Once you have some 2D or 3D plans, you can use your measurements to get an estimate of the project costs.
This program is aimed at anyone who wants to design their interior quickly, whether they are moving or they just want to redesign their existing home.
Several visual guides help you plan the layout of your home, including the layout of your furniture.
- Kitchen designs
- Bathroom designs
- Living rooms and bedrooms
You can draw walls, move walls and doors around and see what it might look like in 3D – with furniture included to give you an idea of space and fee movement around key rooms.
Many of the options allow you to easily drag and drop doors, windows, walls and furniture onto your plans from the included catalogue.
Project Management Pro is one of the best project management software tools available. These advanced chart based project scheduling and management tools will provide you with an easy and efficient way to manage your projects. Major features include task hierarchy and dependencies, Gantt chart, resource load chart, generation of PERT chart, PDF and HTML reports and group work.
You can also import and export to and from Microsoft’s MS Project making this a very cost effective solution for all your project needs.
The software is a premier mind-mapping software written in Java making it a high productivity tool.
Faster response time because of one-click “fold / unfold” and “follow link” operations. Use it for:
- Keeping track of projects, including subtasks, state of subtasks and time recording
- Project workplace, including links to necessary files, executables, source of information and of course information
- Workplace for internet research using Google and other sources
- Keeping a collection of small or middle sized notes with links on some area which expands as needed. Such a collection of notes is sometimes called knowledge base.
- Essay writing and brainstorming, using colours to show which essays are open, completed, not yet started etc, using size of nodes to indicate size of essays. I don’t have one map for one essay, I have one map for all essays. I move parts of some essays to other when it seems appropriate.
- Keeping a small database of something with structure that is either very dynamic or not known in advance. The main disadvantage of such approach when compared to traditional database applications are poor query possibilities, but I use it that way anyway – contacts, recipes, medical records etc. You learn about the structure from the additional data items you enter. For example, different medical records use different structure and you do not have to analyze all the possible structures before you enter the first medical record.
This is one of the most powerful general-purpose image editors around.
The image editing software can be used for image retouching and editing, free-form drawing, resizing, cropping, photo-montages, converting between different image formats, and more specialised tasks.
You can use it as a simple paint program, an image format converter and so much more. If it is possible to enhance your pictures, add extra images to them or text, then this is the software that will help.
The software is fully featured and would be at home on the desktop of a professional photographer, artist or on your home pc for editing holiday or family pictures.
These reports are produced by government backed bodies who carried out in-depth reviews of the housing market place and identified what buyers look for when choosing locations and homes. The guides also cover how to develop a construction project business plan and financial plan.
There are several guides from carpentry, building walls, foundation design, laying external pacing to landscape design. Engineering and M&E services are also covered in these comprehensive building and construction guides.
- 3D BIM software for creating BIM designs of houses to complex commercial projects such as offices, industrial and retail units
- Create product objects for designers to download directly into their 3D BIM designs and projects
- Rendering software to generate life-like models from BIM designs
- 2D CAD software
- Building Regulations
- Project management software and project management guide
- Project costs and development appraisals
A few of the comments from customers who bought a developing pack or 3D software:
“5 Star, fast delivery, Great Product” J. Cameron, Aberdeen
“Great Item” Mr. Eaton, Worcestershire
“Excellent service – swift delivery thanks!” Mrs Yates, Yorkshire
“10/10….THANK YOU.” Richard Faulkner, Staffordshire
Get the complete software bundle for £155
Contact us for help and further information